Coronavirus in Nevada: Latest COVID-19 case counts, maps and graphs
As the coronavirus pandemic continues, The Nevada Independent will be keeping you up to date here on the latest data you need to stay informed. Below, we will provide not only the latest case counts but maps and graphs to help you make sense of it all. We’ll be adding additional features to this page in the coming days and weeks, so keep checking back for the latest.
For more information on the latest county-reported COVID-19 case totals, deaths, hospitalizations and recoveries, as well as state-reported testing data, explore the spreadsheet below.
The default view of the spreadsheet only shows positive cases as reported by individual counties and the cumulative county-by-county total, which will be different than the number of cases reported by the state. We are providing both case counts in the interest of full transparency.
Before this page was launched, The Nevada Independent ran a series of weekly live blogs to keep you up to date on the latest. Those live blogs ran from March 9 through May 22. You can view the live blog archive below:
- Week 1 (3/9-3/15)
- Week 2 (3/16-3/22)
- Week 3 (3/23-3/29)
- Week 4 (3/30-4/5)
- Week 5 (4/6-4/12)
- Week 6 (4/13-4/19)
- Week 7 (4/20-4/26)
- Week 8 (4/27-5/3)
- Week 9 (5/4-5/10)
- Week 10 (5/11-5/17)
- Week 11 (5/18-5/22)
The Nevada Independent has also compiled a list of other coronavirus resources that may be helpful below:
- Indy Resource Guide: Where to find food, cash assistance and other help during coronavirus outbreak
- Nevada Health Response
- Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health
- Southern Nevada Health District
- Washoe County Health District
- Carson City Health and Human Services
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Indy Explains: What should you do in Nevada if you think you might have the novel coronavirus?